TrashStory's Community
Welcome to TrashStory's Community. Please login in order to reply and view topic. Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TrashStory's Community
Welcome to TrashStory's Community. Please login in order to reply and view topic. Thanks!
TrashStory's Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drizzy's GM Application

Go down

Drizzy's GM Application Empty Drizzy's GM Application

Post  Drizzy Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:11 pm

Name:Chris Holcomb

Vacancy:

United States??

Location/Timezone:

GMT -6

What are the qualities that qualify you to fill the vacancy?

I'm confused about the word.

How would you interact and help players?

The players that I help I am always nice to, give them some money to start off, buy some NX for them if they need. I help the players lvl up to at least lvl 120 at FM10 or Zakum, whichever they prefer and tell them to add me as a friend if they need help in the future.

How would you deal with hackers?

I don't really deal with hackers much, if I see them hacking on the spot, they are going down. They don't need a warning or a second chance. The hackers know what they are doing is wrong and I won't cope with it. I will jail them and leave them there until the ban is set down.

What is your experience with GameMaster Status?

I have been a GM in 2 other servers and know what i'm doing.

My Last Words:

I'm on the server quite a good bit and I know I could improve the server and I feel it's my duty, i'm not big on training anymore on my account, I just want to get to know people and be friendly.
Drizzy
Drizzy

Back to top Go down