TrashStory's Community
Welcome to TrashStory's Community. Please login in order to reply and view topic. Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TrashStory's Community
Welcome to TrashStory's Community. Please login in order to reply and view topic. Thanks!
TrashStory's Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Touched's gm app

Go down

Touched's gm app Empty Touched's gm app

Post  andypats1 Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:08 am

IGN: Touched

Name: Andy

Vacancy: When ever you count on me

Location/Timezone:EST

What are the qualities that qualify you to fill the vacancy: well i can play like 4 or 5 hours on week days 1 or 2 hours on Weekends it

How would you interact and help players: i tell them the right answers and if im wrong i Have the internet

How would you deal with hackers:hackers and abusers I will show no respect and according I will warn, jail, temp ban or perm ban. If the hacker continues to hack after warned, jailed, or temp ban I will immediately temp ban them.

What is your experience with GameMaster Status:Yes, I have been a GM in several v55 and v62 private servers including a v62 private server I have created myself, unfortunately these servers were not great and most of them have closed.

will be very happy to be made a GM please consider me for a GM =D

PS: if there are Abusers too cause i wrote it cause i thought there might be abusers

andypats1

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum